Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Reverse Engineer Object HD

 November 2nd (ish) 

Reverse Engineer an object, sure, sounded easy enough. Truthfully it has been a long hard road to get here but, I got here, but there aren't enough hours in a week. I'm proud of what I have accomplished, 6 weeks ago I would not have been able to do this. It's not perfect, nor fully finished (didn't even have time to start the case). I didn't realize it would take me up to 2 hours just to build one little drill bit. I got really jammed on the little drill bits, even with extra help. I finally got the socket wrench together, thank you to a colleague for the extra help. There are 100 hours more I could do.  Here's to the end of this project, the bag of chips, fuzzy peaches, swedish fish, and kit kat bar. I really should really try a salad. 










1 comment:

Structure Collab Final Week

And we've made it. Half dead, and really sleepless. I am glad to see that this project has come together, although I am not sure we are ...