Friday, April 8, 2022

Structure Collab Final Week

And we've made it. Half dead, and really sleepless.

I am glad to see that this project has come together, although I am not sure we are going to get it painted... Perhaps next semester a little side project for the team? 

I know that part of the team was in the wood shop today, and due to the mess up last week I was unable to be there today, but I look forward to bringing the pieces together tomorrow with the team. Fingers crossed all the pieces fit together. Thank goodness for the nifty definition that Bryan made for the slots and taking hours out of even more tedious work. 


Things are looking good. 


If these pieces turn out half as good as the renders, I think we have some really wicked pieces to share with the AuArts Student body. 



This project could have used another week, as I do not know where this semester went. I hope that these projects make it into the nest for future use by the student body. Thank you to the team, and a huge thank you to Bryan for all the hard work, for going above and beyond, and giving us the opportunity to do this collab project. I am sure I am not the only one with lots of take away's, and lessons. 

Thank you OBDF 310 team 2 - May the force be with you. 

Cheers, 

Jess  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Structure Collab Final Week

And we've made it. Half dead, and really sleepless. I am glad to see that this project has come together, although I am not sure we are ...