Monday, October 19, 2020

Reverse Engineer Socket Set Progress 1

 9:22pm, J.Broz blog 

Well this was an ambitious project... Not only am I frustrated, the tiny little details in this are very annoying and do not appeal to my nature at all. I am finding this fussy, time consuming and really, really difficult. I managed okay this week with no meltdowns and I am struggling with many elements of the tools. The beveled edges, the rounded edges, linking the handle to the wrench, and figuring out how to get the shapes to come together. Le sigh. LOL 

I've been told that with patience and perseverance, you can piss a hole through a rock. So with a whole lot of patience, and a load of perseverance here is my progress for the week. So far, rudimentary at best, so I have a lot of work to do and I need to start over again. This whole mess just feels like a lot of practice, but with practice I get better. Also no chips this week as I'm on a budget, but I did manage a pot of chicken soup this weekend. 









This is my mess of extra little bits. 


Hope you're finding your way through too! 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Structure Collab Final Week

And we've made it. Half dead, and really sleepless. I am glad to see that this project has come together, although I am not sure we are ...