Monday, November 23, 2020

Wearable Object - Finalize and Verify

 Happy happy Monday, 

I am pleased, very pleased with how this turned out. 

And so, here we go... I could have easily spent another 40 hours playing with this design and little elements I could have added or experimented with. This ring was designed after a place in Bali called Tanah Lot Temple I visited in 2018, a temple out in the middle of the ocean and only accessible by boat unless the tide was out. I left some design elements from the original, and added some whimsical natural elements. Everyone I talked to during the peer assessments agreed that this concept would be a great one to explore. I'm really glad I listened and got to this. There was a lot to work out through the process. 

Ahhh the patience one needs while waiting for things to render. Good things come to those that wait 45 mins per render. 








Green Means GO! 





Plus, I owed this from last week. I spent all my time on this ring that I never got back to fixing my third one. 



Hope you had as much fun with your ring as I did mine. I can't wait to wear this someday if we ever get to be together again. 

Until next time, J.Broz over and out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Structure Collab Final Week

And we've made it. Half dead, and really sleepless. I am glad to see that this project has come together, although I am not sure we are ...