Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Wearable Object Progress 1

 Monday November 16th. 

Okay, it's been a hell of a week, and so I'm not as far as I would like to be. I ran into some challenges and although I feel like I've got some skills now, I still doing baby steps it seems and getting nowhere fast. Thanks to my group partners for the feedback, the maps, the island ring were popular. Talked about the maps not having to be literal, or true to the map, could play with the city plan, shapes, alignment. I like this idea, however I need some time to massage it out. The FLOW command wasn't working for a bracelet sized piece. 

I do like where this is going, but not my best concept for this assignment. I had challenges with the tube junctions and I think I may pull them all together. 






Island Ring, I think this is my best concept out of the three. I found the terroir to be super tricky and I went online and found a command called PATCH, it did not work... at all. I got some sort of space looking thing that was.... well I don't even have the words. The little house didn't turn out the way I wanted, needs more problem solving. Haven't tried the tree yet... eeek! 




Okay my 3rd piece... I really liked the way that I had created the flowers and how they extruded. I know there are broken surfaces, however I really liked the way it looked. It did not work at all, I tried so many times but all I got was this mess. Le sigh 



My last ditch attempt to have three rings done for this assignment actually worked but, it has no where near the flair I would like it to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Structure Collab Final Week

And we've made it. Half dead, and really sleepless. I am glad to see that this project has come together, although I am not sure we are ...